Monday, August 19, 2019 – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 – 7:30 p.m.
CONCERT TICKETS NOW ON SALE – ONLINE ONLY
ALL GRANDSTAND SHOWS ON SALE AT FAIR OFFICE – MAY 15
BEFORE purchasing tickets
for NEW seating layouts
August 21, 2019
all tickets $10
August 23, 2019
all tickets $15
Combine Derby &
August 24, 2019
all tickets $12
August 25, 2019
all tickets $15
TICKETS ON SALE MARCH 15 @ 10:00 am ONLINE ONLY FOR THE MONDAY AND TUESDAY CONCERTS. Concert tickets will be online only until May 15, when they will also be available at the Secretary’s office on the fairgrounds, by phone, or mail.
Tickets for the other shows in the 2019 entertainment schedule will be announced at a later date and go on sale May 15.
Tickets can be purchased online through the link below. ALL SHOW TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Mail Order Form
(mail order starts May 15)
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN GRANDSTAND SHOWS
Payment accepted by cash, check with photo ID, or credit cards – Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express – at the Secretary’s office.
- Online orders will have a print at home button and you will also receive an email with a link to show the tickets on a smartphone and/or have a link sent in a text to your smartphone. If neither of these options are accessible to you, you can come to the Secretary’s office behind the grandstands on the fairgrounds anytime to have paper tickets printed after showing proper ID.
- A $3.00 per ticket administrative fee will be charged for all online, phone, and mail orders.
- Orders are processed in order of receipt and are subject to ticket availability. If your first choice is not available, we will fill your order with the next best available seats.
- No discounts for children or seniors. Children UNDER 2 years of age do not need a ticket if they sit on a parent’s lap. If they will be in a stroller, a ticket must be purchased. If you require wheelchair (handicapped) seating, please purchase a ticket from the box marked “wheelchair” and we will accommodate you and one other person in a handicapped section when you arrive at the show.
- Beginning August 12, we will no longer accept phone or mail orders or checks for the purchase of show tickets. During fair week, tickets can be purchased online, at the Secretary’s Office, or at the ticket booth behind the grandstands. Ticket booth hours will be posted on the ticket booth during fair week and sold out of the Secretary’s office when the ticket booth is closed.
- The cost of show tickets does not include admission into the grounds. Come early and enjoy the fair!
Full Boxes – $1,400 ($124 savings)
Half Boxes – $750
Box seat postcards will be sent March 19
with a renewal deadline of April 26
The best seats, in the front section
of the grandstand, are sold as boxes.
Boxes are sold as 12 seats (full box) or
6 seats (half box) for every show
in the grandstand during fair week –
not sold by individual show.
Great for families, business promotion,
employee rewards, and
Please call our office for more
information or to reserve
a box for this year!
Enjoy free entertainment daily!
FREE ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE
Entertainers, wishing to be considered for free stage entertainment, MUST send promotional material to the fair office.
Emails and Facebook messages will not be considered.