Tickets now on sale for ALL SHOWS in the 2015 entertainment schedule. Tickets are on sale at the Secretary’s office on the fairgrounds, online (link below), or by phone, mail, or fax. Payment must be included with your order. ALL SHOW TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
No checks for show tickets
beginning August 17
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN GRANDSTAND SHOWS
MONDAY AND TUESDAY CONCERTS –
By popular request from fans and artists, the area in front of stage will include a standing section.
Credit cards – Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express – are accepted at the Secretary’s office and ticket booth.
- NEW! Online orders will have a print at home button and you will also receive an email with a link to show the tickets on a smartphone and/or have a link sent in a text to your smartphone. If neither of these options are accessible to you, you can come to the Secretary’s office behind the grandstands on the fairgrounds anytime to have paper tickets printed after showing proper ID.
- A $3.00 per ticket administrative fee will be charged for all online, phone, mail, and fax orders.
- Orders are processed in order of receipt and are subject to ticket availability. If your first choice is not available, we will fill your order with the next best available seats.
- No discounts for children or seniors. Children UNDER 2 years of age do not need a ticket if they sit on a parent’s lap. If they will be in a stroller, a ticket must be purchased.
- No phone, mail, or fax orders will be accepted after August 20. Beginning August 21, tickets can be ordered online or purchased in person at the Secretary’s Office. During fair week, the tickets will be sold from the Secretary’s Office beginning at 10:00 am except for the following hours: 3:00-8:30 pm Monday – Friday; 10:00 am – 8:30 pm Saturday; and 1:00 pm – 8:30 pm Sunday, when they will be sold from the ticket booth behind the grandstand.
- The cost of show tickets does not include admission into the grounds. Come early and enjoy the fair!
The best seats in the front section of the grandstand are sold in ticket packs reserving a whole box (12) or half box (6) for all shows the entire week of fair. Great for families, business promotion, employee rewards, and customer appreciation!
Full Box (12 seats to all shows): $1,128
Half Box (6 seats to all shows): $564
Postcards for box seat renewals will be mailed prior to public sale.
Please call our office for more information or to reserve a box for this year’s fair!
Smokeout Diesel Truck Pull &
5 County Pull Off
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $8.00
JUNIOR FAIR TRACTOR PULL
ON JULY 5 @ FAIRGROUNDS
WILL BE A QUALIFIER FOR
WORK STOCK CLASS OF THIS SHOW
for entry information –
or visit ReuschDiesel.com
Friday, August 28, 2015 – 6:00 p.m.
all tickets $13.00
Combine Derby & Truck Derby
Saturday, August 29, 2015 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $10.00
Sunday, August 30, 2015
First Show (1980 & newer): 3:30 p.m.
Second Show (Old Iron): 6:30 p.m.
Grandstand & Haymow: $8.00 per show
Bleachers: $15.00 for both shows
Enjoy free entertainment daily!
to be considered for
free stage entertainment,
MUST send promotional
material to the fair office.
Emails and Facebook messages
will not be considered.
Monday, August 24, 30 minutes
after the music concert ends
(approx. 10 pm) in the grandstand!