Tickets are NOW ON SALE FOR ALL SHOWS in the 2016 entertainment schedule. Tickets are available at the Secretary’s office on the fairgrounds, online (link below), or by phone, mail, or fax. Payment must be included with your order. ALL SHOW TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
NO checks for show tickets
beginning August 15
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN GRANDSTAND SHOWS
MONDAY AND TUESDAY CONCERTS –
By popular request from fans and artists, the area in front of stage will include a standing section.
Credit cards – Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express – are accepted at the Secretary’s office and ticket booth.
- NEW! Online orders will have a print at home button and you will also receive an email with a link to show the tickets on a smartphone and/or have a link sent in a text to your smartphone. If neither of these options are accessible to you, you can come to the Secretary’s office behind the grandstands on the fairgrounds anytime to have paper tickets printed after showing proper ID.
- A $3.00 per ticket administrative fee will be charged for all online, phone, mail, and fax orders.
- Orders are processed in order of receipt and are subject to ticket availability. If your first choice is not available, we will fill your order with the next best available seats.
- No discounts for children or seniors. Children UNDER 2 years of age do not need a ticket if they sit on a parent’s lap. If they will be in a stroller, a ticket must be purchased. If you require wheelchair (handicapped) seating, please purchase a ticket in the last row of the “Haymow” and we will accommodate you and one other person in a handicapped section when you arrive at the show.
- No phone, mail, or fax orders will be accepted beginning August 15. During fair week, tickets can be purchased online, at the Secretary’s Office, or, starting at 3:00 pm each weekday and beginning at noon Saturday and Sunday, at the ticket booth behind the grandstands. Ticket booth hours are: 3:00 to 8:30 pm from August 22-26 (Monday – Friday), noon to 8:30 pm on August 27 (Saturday), and noon to 6:30 pm on August 28 (Sunday).
- The cost of show tickets does not include admission into the grounds. Come early and enjoy the fair!
The best seats in the front section of the grandstand are sold in ticket packs reserving a whole box (12) or half box (6) for all shows the entire week of fair. Great for families, business promotion, employee rewards, and customer appreciation!
Full Box (12 seats to all shows): $1,152
Half Box (6 seats to all shows): $ 576
Postcards for box seat renewals will be mailed prior to public sale and you will have until June 24 to secure your seats for this year.
Please call our office for more information or to reserve a box for this year’s fair!
Monday, August 22, 2016 – 7:30 p.m.
all tickets $25.00
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 – 7:30 p.m.
all tickets $25.00
Smokeout Diesel Truck Pull
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $8.00
2016 Rules Have Not Been Finalized
JUNIOR FAIR TRACTOR PULL
WILL BE A QUALIFIER FOR
WORK STOCK CLASS OF THIS SHOW
for entry information –
or visit ReuschDiesel.com
Friday, August 26, 2016 – 6:00 p.m.
all tickets $13.00
Combine Derby & Truck Derby
Saturday, August 27, 2016 – 7:00 p.m.
all tickets $10.00
Sunday, August 28, 2016 – 4:00 pm
all tickets $15.00
Enjoy free entertainment daily!
FREE ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE
link will be accessible
when it is available
to be considered for
free stage entertainment,
MUST send promotional
material to the fair office.
Emails and Facebook messages
will not be considered.
Monday, August 22, 30 minutes
after the music concert ends
(approx. 10 pm) in the grandstand!
Dock Dogs will be at the 2016 fair!
For more information and to register,
please visit the Dock Dogs website.